Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lakbay Asia: Welcome


Hi guys. If you stumbled upon this site by accident, i apologize if this is not where you were expecting to be directed to. But since you're here, let me welcome you just the same to my blogsite - Lakbay Asia.

Lakbay in Filipino means "travel", this blog therefore translates to "Travel Asia".

Although my love for my country, Philippines is deep-seated and undeniable, this however doesn't mean i limit myself to travel only in my own backyard so to speak.

St. Augustine once said: “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” I therefore add: "Those who only travel in their own country reads only one chapter, and boy this book has a lot of chapters."

So welcome to my blogsite, feel comfortable and hope you enjoy my adventures around Asia as much as i enjoyed experiencing them.

Here's Asia as seen through my eyes.


Leaning coconut trees of Boracay Island, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment